2011年3月9日星期三

The salary in the city northern sky

The salary in the city northern sky, the operator is a "white collar" it! Also, if you successfully negotiated, I will treat you to protect the interests of unlimited prize money for you, ranging from one thousand and twenty,rosetta stone all of twelve million. You see, you do not have a cell phone, he needs money!
As an artist, and Ye Xiwen opened such concessional terms as Wu Yi-fan could not really refuse, thinking, Rosetta Stone Language light laugh: "You, if you must leave, I'll try, but I First and you know, I have no experience in negotiating, but not good relationship, you'd better not have any hope for me.
In addition, if within that week, you can think of other ways, it could not be better.
Good! Starting tomorrow, you need to refer to two books, a "female weakness", there is a "male self-cultivation" in your negotiations, I will be packing up and down your body .. . ...